Twister Style Haddock Goujon Wrap
Craving a healthier twist on your KFC twister wrap?
Say hello to our Lemon and Pepper Haddock Goujon Wrap Sensation! Just wrap up our mouthwatering haddock goujons, your favourite salad, and zesty sour cream salsa in a tortilla, and you've got a winning combo! Our haddock goujons are a masterpiece of the finest haddock and a delicious coating, making it the ultimate meal. Whether it's lunch, dinner, or even breakfast – we won't judge!
- Lemon and Pepper Haddock Goujons
- Tortilla Wrap
- 1tsp Salsa
- 1tsp Creme Fraiche
- Lettuce (shredded)
- Beef Tomato - thinly sliced
- Cucumber (Seeds removed and sliced into batons
- Red Leicester Cheese
- 1. First, cook your goujons according to the pack instructions. Our goujons can be air-fried or oven-baked within 25 minutes. While your goujons are cooking, prepare the rest of your ingredients.
- 2. Shred your lettuce, slice your tomatoes and baton your cucumbers. Removing the seeds will prevent excess water in the wrap and stop it from becoming soggy.
- 3. Mix the salsa and crème fraiche in a small bowl until combined. This sauce will add a refreshing flavour to the wrap.
- 4. When the goujons are cooked, remove them from the oven and heat the grill.
- 5. Spread your cheese on your tortilla and place it under the hot grill to slightly melt the cheese, around 30 seconds, depending on the heat from your grill. Keep an eye on the warp. If under the grill for too long, it will go hard. We want to melt the cheese without causing the wrap to dry out. (you can skip this step if you do not want melted cheese.
- 6. Pile your ingredients onto your wrap. I like to start with lettuce, followed by tomatoes, cucumber goujons and a splattering of the salsa-crème fraiche mix.
- 7. Now it’s time to wrap. Everyone has their own method for this. I tuck in the ends first and wrap away from myself. However you choose, the key to a good wrap is confidence. Keep it whole or cut it in half. However you choose to eat your wrap, we hope you enjoy it!