Zingy Butter Fit for any Fish
- 1. Soften your butter so it's easy to combine with your ingredients and add to a medium bowl.
- 2. Add all of your chopped ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- 3. Smother the top of your fish with the butter and add to an oven proof dish. Bake at 180℃ for 20 minutes. Please ensure your fish is piping hot before eating and cooked through.
- 4. If pan frying, cook the fish until it is browned on each side and cooked though and 2 minutes before the end, add the butter to the fish so it melts over. You can baste the fish with any melted butter for extra flavour.
- 5. Serve with whichever sides you prefer. The butter is perfect for any fish and delicious to dip new potatoes into.
- 6. You can keep the butter in your fridge for 3 days to use at your leisure.