Due to company growth an exciting opportunity has become available to join our expanding team.
The successful candidate will earn a basic of £28,600 paid weekly and a fantastic OTE Commission Structure in excess of £48,000 per annum.
The candidate will be self motivated and have what it takes to succeed in addition to being a self starter who is ready to take on a new challenge and broaden their skill set within the sales arena.
- Although relevant experience in door sales would be an advantage, full training will be given to applicants who are considered suitable for the role but have limited or no previous knowledge of sales or the door sales industry.
- Candidates must be personable, presentable, money driven, resilient and courteous.
- Candidates must be willing to work a flexible 45 / 50-hour week (including travel, evening work and overnight stays as and when required).
- Top performers must possess the ability and determination to succeed whilst working conscientiously to set targets.
- Candidates must excel whilst working alone or within a team environment in this often challenging role.
- Successful candidates will be required to cold call at the homes of prospective clients to introduce the company’s outstanding products and service countrywide. (No product or cash handling is required).
Based in Barton upon Humber, North Lincolnshire and established since 1989 our client is the leading Retail door to door Fresh Fish & Seafood Supplier in the UK and provides a unique service to over 70,000 private households nationwide.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Team Leader progression
- Medical cash plan
- Company pension
- 28 days paid holiday
- Company discounts
- Use of company car; a full driving licence is preferred but not essential.
- Long term future security
- Paid overnight accommodation expenses when necessary
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- Company pension
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
So, what are you waiting for, come on board and join the crew...